There are so many diseases that can happen to us. Apart from heredity, diseases can also be caused by unhealthy lifestyles and rarely exercise miracle healing prayers. Some diseases may be cured by a doctor but if we don’t know the disease, how do we treat it? With the help of miracle healing prayers, you can make all illnesses disappear because the prayers that are voiced can be conveyed to God.
You might not know if there is a disease called dysarthria. Dysarthria is a condition in which muscles that are active when humans speak become weak or difficult to control. The muscles in question are the muscles on the lips, tongue, vocal cords
Dysarthria is often characterized by slurred or slow talking sufferers, making it difficult for the other person to understand.
Symptoms are deviations from the normal functioning of the body or something that is felt and can describe the patient’s abnormal condition. Some symptoms that are commonly felt by people with dysarthria are:
• The odd volume of speech.
• Difficulty moving the tongue or facial muscles.
• Difficulty in swallowing (dysphagia), which can cause saliva to come out
• Hoarseness, nasal noise or tension.
• Monotonous tone of speech.
• The unusual rhythm of speech.
• Slurred while talking.
• Speaking too fast and difficult to understand.
• Speak slowly.
• Not being able to speak at a volume louder than whispering, or instead of speaking at a volume too loud.
Causes of dysarthria
Patients with dysarthria have difficulty controlling their speaking muscles because the part of the brain and nerves that control the movement of these muscles do not function normally.
Some medical conditions that can cause brain work disorders are:
• Brain injury and brain tumors.
• Guillain-Barre syndrome.
• Some diseases such as Huntington, Wilson, Parkinson, and Lyme.
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
• Head injury.
• Muscular dystrophy.
• Myasthenia gravis.
• Multiple sclerosis.
• Paralyzed brain.
Treatment of dysarthria
Treatment that will be undertaken by patients with dysarthria will be distinguished based on several factors, namely:
• Causes of dysarthria.
• The severity of the symptoms felt.
• Types of dysarthria that are infected.
Dysarthria patients will also undergo speech therapy to practice normal speech and communication skills. Speech therapists will usually adjust the speed of speech, strengthen the muscles of speech, improve breathing and articulation, and teach families of patients about how to communicate with sufferers.